“Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage/journey to Zion.”- Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

( Almost) Fresh Off the Needles!

I finally finished Handsome's sweater a few weeks ago that I started in late September.  He much prefers to use the sweaters I knit him instead of a coat.  Which makes me a happy knitter and inspires me to knit him another one.  Well after I knit myself a cardigan that is. I will give a peak as soon as I get it going.    I have also started to knit for a charity and I will be starting a pair of slippers and a hat for them asap.  All this makes me a happy knitter for the rest of the winter.



I also finished my 3ds' mustache cowl.    He is happy with it other than being a bit itchy.  I learned that if you take a itchy wool garment and stick it in the freezer for at least 24 hours it suppose to take the itchiness out of it.  I will have to have Noah stick it in the freezer today and we will test it out for you all and give our opinion. [o=  

5 comments:

  1. Very good stitching report, Mary! That's wonderful that your husband likes your hard work. And the moustache! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look great. I'm crocheting some things for our local hospital. Always a blessing to be able to do things like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Sweet Mary...the sweater came out just perfect! It looks so good on your hubby ... and Noah's cowl, very ingenious :) Love you, m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary. Good to see your posts. Your sweaters are lovely. I'm glad to read you have been sitting and the Lord's feet. No better place to be! Jaedyn has recently picked up knitting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! So glad to finally see a photo of "the sweater!!" Mary, it turned out perfectly...all that hard work of short rows really paid off, my friend. :) The cowl turned out pretty nicely, too. Maybe you'll have to add a little beard at the bottom for when it's not tucked inside his jacket. :)

    Blessings! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, each sweet comment brightens my day. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...