“Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage/journey to Zion.”- Psalm 84:5

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sitting at His Feet


Some of you are asking where I have been and if I am okay.  I am.  Really I think I have been at the best place I have been in a long time.  I am sitting at the Lord's feet.  I have asked the Lord for healing and he has been teaching so much that I have been having a hard time keeping up.  I keep hoping to sit down and write out what He has been teaching but I go a bit blank when I sit down to write.  Not because I don't have anything to share but I freeze because I get overwhelmed on how to share all that I have learned.  I know, I know I just need to pick one thing and share it and go to the next.  I promise I will really start on this this coming week.  I have my subject now I need to pray and ask the Lord how He wants me to share it.  I want to give Him ALL the glory for He is the one who answered my prayers and gave me the wisdom.  

As you know not too to long ago I said I was ready to come back and blog well the Lord keeps giving me so much to learn that I have been silent.  I have been silent because I keep learning so much and then mull over what He has been showing and  teaching me.  Then I have to admit some doubt creeps in because in some ways all that He has been showing me is counter culture.  I sometimes get very tired of being different but we are called to be peculiar people, a people set apart.  The battle of the flesh gets in the way sometimes.  Nothing I have been learning goes against scripture so all is good.  There is a powerful message I want to share where the Lord is stretching me right now.
click here go to the ...




Power of Prayer Pt. 2

Power of Prayer Pt. 3


Nehemiah Challenge (Phase 2) Update - Passion For Truth Ministries



There is plenty here to listen to here.  I will be praying that you will take the time to listen and prayerfully mull it over yourself.



11 comments:

  1. What a blessing that the Lord is showing you so much in your life. It such a sweet time when the Lord speaks to us like that. I pray you are continually blessed as you sit at His feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to "see" you today, Mary! I pray the Lord continues to lead you into all His truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting at the feet of Jesus is the best place that we can be, even when we try to "rebel" a bit because life may seem like it's not going our way.

    I'm glad that the Lord is teaching you and showing you many things. Share when you can, but only as He allows you.

    Blessings and Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are well and enjoying your time with the Lord.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing...I will listen. Thanks for being at His feet...thanks for being willing to go against culture...you will be blessed and so will all those around you...now for me to listen and hear His voice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to say hello! Glad to read that you are doing well. :)

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary,

    I know you have been drawn to the Hebrew Roots Movement for a long time. I will pray for you, my sister! You seem to have found what you've been looking for. :-) Alas, I cannot walk this path with you. But I do wish you the best as you continue to seek God's way for your life!

    Much love,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quiet is such a great place to be. So refreshing! I am looking forward to slipping back in here on Monday during one of my quiet times so I can listen to the video. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't clicked the links yet, but I wanted to tell you that I relate completely to the statement within this post about planning to come back to active blogging but God keeping you away from it. That's exactly what I have experienced in recent months. With me, He keeps giving me distractions.

    What time I have left needs to be spent at His feet instead of at a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Mary...there is so much here! So much you have shared and so much to take in. Why is it that knowing that we are Grafted to Our Hebrew Roots makes us so uncomfortable? I think it is because we were taught not to truly study the fountain of our greatest gift... His Word! Thank you Sweetie for sharing this. I have saved it and will continue to listen and begin to study.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog through Pinterst. We have been blessed by Passion for Truth and seen many miracles through the Nehemiah Challange. We have been walking in Hebrew Roots for almost 3 years now. Abba Father called us "home" and it has healed our lives in so many ways! Walking out His ways is for sure not the "easy" thing to do in out world but it brings blessings you could never even imagine!

    Bless you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, each sweet comment brightens my day. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...